Be a part of Europe's fastest growing cloud market
As one of Europe’s leading CSPs, the Giacom Cloud Market can provide you with a scalable route to the UK SMB market, with little or no delivery overhead for your cloud service or solution.
Why partner with Giacom?
With more than 4,000 IT resellers provisioning services through our intuitive cloud market, our Vendor Partner Program gives you the best opportunity to get your services at the heart of the UK SMB market. Gain access to approximately 40,000 businesses and 300,000 end users when you join with Giacom, where you’ll find world-leading cloud solutions from Microsoft, Acronis and Bitdefender.
Join names such as...
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Migrating from another provider?
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
We just need a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 30-minute demo at a time that suits you
- In-depth look into the Cloud.Market
- See exclusive benefits customers receive
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Find out what Giacom can do for you
Schedule your demo with the Giacom team here:
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Rebrandable marketing materials
Book your call with the Giacom team here:
Our customers love us
"Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there's always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!"
Charlie Street, Media Street
"Support from our account manager has been outstanding and the billing experience is particularly easy compared to the two previous CSP providers we have worked with. We have commented on several occasions to Microsoft that Giacom is the easiest CSP solution we have used."
Ian McMurtrie, Brunel IT
"We are more than a number with Giacom. As we have all our clients in the management panel it aids in quantifying, we can see how much business we are doing and where we are missing potential upsells to offer our clients better protection."
Simon Pilling, Halifax Computers