The easiest way to get money back on Dynamics 365
Giacom partners can now receive money back on Dynamics 365 with two new ‘Business Applications’ incentives through the CSP program.
Firstly, for every new Dynamics 365 customer that reaches $1,000 USD between 1st October and 30th June 2020, partners will receive a one-time incentive earning that equates to 20% of the customer’s annual bill.
Secondly, for any customer who accelerates growth on Dynamics 365 after meeting the above threshold from 1st October 2019**, partners will receive 20% of the customer’s growth value in that month.
To be eligible for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one Microsoft competency in Gold or Silver.
*From 1st January 2020, partner earnings will be subject to the introduction of the Microsoft CSP co-op component.
**While growth-based payments will not begin until January 2020, growth will be calculated on all new customers from October 2019 onwards.
How do I qualify for the incentive?
To be eligible for this incentive, partners must have:
- Added a unique Dynamics customer prior to October 2019 (as identified by their Top Partner ID (TPID)
- Customer’s end of month bill for September 2019 was at $999.99 USD or less
- Customer’s end of month bill is more than $1,000 USD on 1st October 2019 until 30th June 2020 to qualify for the initial threshold.
- Accelerated customer growth is achieved anytime between October 2019 and June 2020, with customer billed more than $1,000 USD at the end of the month to qualify for the second incentive earning.
Note: The accelerator is capped at $100,000 USD per customer TPID.
Scenario 1: Reaching the initial threshold for the Business Applications (Dynamics 365) incentive
Partners who add a new Dynamics customer and achieve an initial $1,000 USD in monthly billed Dynamics revenue after 1st October 2019 until 30th June 2020 can receive a one-time incentive earning that equates to 20% of their Annual Contract Value (ACV).
So, if a partner’s customer reaches $1,000 USD in billed Dynamics revenue for the first time at the end of November, the partner will receive a one-time incentive earning of $2,400 USD ($1,000 * 12 = $12,000 USD / 20%) in January.
Scenario 2: Accelerating customer growth for the Business Applications (Dynamics 365) incentive
When the customer growth accelerator launches for Dynamics on 1st January 2020, any partner’s customer who has met the initial threshold within the incentive period will be eligible for the growth incentive.
So, if a partner’s customer reaches $2,000 USD of billed Dynamics revenue at the end of January by adding additional seats, the partner would receive a one-time incentive earning worth $2,400 USD ($2,000 USD -$1,000 USD * 12 = 12,000 / 20%) of the incremental revenue growth in March.
Each time the partner’s customer adds additional seats and increases the previous highest total, the partner will trigger a new one-time incentive earning.
How to register
- New and existing CSP partners will need to onboard to Partner Center before being able to access any eligible incentives, including Business Applications.
- Once onboarded, the Global Administrator must set up company users and assign an Incentive Administrator to grant Incentive User permissions.
- If you're eligible for incentives, the Global Administrator, Account Administrator and Incentive Administrator will receive an invite to enrol. The Incentive Administrator is the only user who can enrol into the incentive programs.
- Select the incentive(s) you wish to be enrolled in and follow the instructions in Partner Center.
- For additional help, download the Incentive Enrollment in Partner Center step-by-step guide.
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if I'm eligible for the Incentive?
All CSP Indirect Resellers that have an active MPN ID, have signed the Microsoft Partner Agreement, have either a Gold or Silver competency in those previously outlined by Microsoft, and remain in compliance with the program terms will be eligible. E.g. if you are eligible for the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive, you will be eligible for the Business Applications incentive.
How do I register for the Incentive?
You must onboard to Partner Center before you can access partner incentives. See above section for further instructions.
What SKUs are included in the Incentive?
For a full list of all eligible SKUs, please navigate to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-gb/asset/collection/cloud-solution-provider-indirect-reseller-incentive-resources#/ and locate the CSP Reseller Accelerator Product List Addendum.
When will I be paid my earned cashback?
Rebate payments will be sent via wire transfer within 45 days after the end of the earning month. However, from 1st January 2020, partner earnings will be subject to the introduction of the Microsoft CSP co-op component.
What are the minimum and maximum payouts per customer by Microsoft?
The minimum threshold all partners must meet for any eligible new customer is $1,000 USD of monthly billed revenue, where they will receive a one-time earning of $2,400 USD. The maximum for any single customer growth is capped at $100,000 USD.
What if I added my customer before October 2019?
If you added a customer prior to October 2019, your customer will be eligible, providing they have not added more than the minimum threshold of $1,000 USD.
How much is the incentive payout in £GBP?
The £GBP rate fluctuates in accordance with the current exchange rate. To view the current exchange rate, please visit the Financial Times website.
Terms and conditions
- The Business Applications incentive starts 1st October and ends 30th June 2020 and is only available to partners transacting through the CSP model.
- Partners must have an active MPN membership and remain in compliance with the incentive terms.
- The incentive takes into account the monthly billed revenue on Dynamics services reported at the end of the earning month to calculate the incentive earning.
- Customer must be unique to Microsoft (measured at the TPID level) to qualify for the Business Applications incentive.
- Partners must provide any required banking information, including account number(s) to Microsoft (or the third-party payment vendor authorized and designated by Microsoft) to receive incentive payments.
- Partners must be eligible for the incentive either at the start of the campaign or one month prior to the end of the campaign and enroll onto Partner Center.
- Partners must provide acceptable proof of performance (e.g. sales reports) by the stated deadline outlined in Microsoft’s full term and conditions.
- Full terms and conditions can be found at can be downloaded at partner.microsoft.com/en-GB/membership/partner-incentives