The easiest way to earn extra money on Microsoft services
From 1st October 2020 until 30th September 2021, Giacom partners can watch their profits grow with the Microsoft CSP reseller incentive. All partners purchasing Microsoft CSP licenses through the Cloud Market can benefit with up to 35% total savings.
Depending on the SKU provisioned, you'll receive anywhere between a 1.25% and 20% rebate payment as well as a discount on Microsoft CSP licenses.
Qualifying resellers can track spend in the Microsoft Partner Center at any time and can expect payment within 45 days after the end of the earning month, based on any active Microsoft CSP licenses purchased within the incentive period.
How to register
- New and existing CSP partners will need to onboard to Partner Center before being able to access any eligible incentives.
- Once onboarded, the Global Administrator must set up company users and assign an Incentive Administrator to grant Incentive User permissions.
- If you're eligible for incentives, the Global Administrator, Account Administrator and Incentive Administrator will receive an invite to enrol. The Incentive Administrator is the only user who can enrol into the incentive programs.
- Select the incentive(s) you wish to be enrolled in and follow the instructions in Partner Center.
- For additional help, download the Incentive Enrollment in Partner Center step-by-step guide.
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if I'm eligible for the incentive?
All CSP Indirect Resellers that have an active MPN ID, have signed an active Microsoft Partner Agreement, and have attained a gold or silver competency as specified from the list above will be eligible. New partners must onboard to Partner Center before they can take advantage of the new incentives.
What are this year's current rates?
You can obtain a copy of this year's current rates by visiting aka.ms/partnerincentives (You will need to sign-in with your Partner credentials to view the detail).
I've lost my email invitation, what should I do?
You should request a new invitation by raising a support ticket in the Partner Centre.
Our partner administrator is no longer with the company, what should I do?
Issue a support ticket in Partner Centre and request a new partner administrator to be set up.
How long after completing onboarding before I can see earnings in partner center?
Eligible earnings for the current period will be viewable within 72 hours of onboarding.
I'm already onboarded to the CSP incentive program from last year, do I have to re-onboard?
No, you don't have to re-onboard. However, you must ensure your MPN ID remains active, you continue to meet the MPN competencies throughout the year, and your payment and tax profile is up to date.
When will I be paid my earned incentives?
Rebate payments will be sent via wire transfer within 45 days after the end of the earning month.
I am eligible for the CSP indirect reseller incentive, I've onboarded and have been transacting with Microsoft, why am I not receiving payments?
a) If the incentive payments are below the minimum payment threshold of USD $200, earnings will not be released but will carry over to the next payment cycle. Or if incentive earnings are under $200 by the end of the program year (1st October 2020 – 30th September 2021), they will be forfeit. b) Partners may have multiple MPN IDs, please ensure that your subscriptions are placed under the correct one that's onboarded to the incentive. c) There are many other reasons; please raise a support ticket in partner centre.
How are my payments calculated?
For core CSP licenses, calculations are based on billed revenue. For Azure Reserved VM Instances, these are based on consumption.
Those who qualify for co-op funding will receive payments differently. 60% of incentive earnings will be paid as monthly rebate while 40% of incentive earnings will be placed into a co-op fund for use with activities executed in the following Fiscal Half Year 2021 (July 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020).
Is the CSP indirect reseller incentive based on Microsoft online services revenue only?
Yes, incentives earned through this program are for Microsoft Online Services revenue only, excluding Exchange Lite and other adjustments such as Internal Use Rights or trial seats.
Terms and conditions
- 1. The CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive is available to all Microsoft resellers who transact via an Indirect Provider. Purchases must be made through CSP to be eligible for rebate payment.
- 2. Partner must be a registered Microsoft Partner and have an MPN ID to be eligible. MPN ID must be the same used for all CSP transactions.
- 3. The discount rate for Microsoft CSP services is automatically applied before purchase. The rebate you receive from Microsoft will be applied to the price you purchased the Microsoft CSP license in Giacom Cloud Market.
- 4. Incentive period begins on 1st October 2020 – 30th September 2021.
- 5. To qualify for the incentive, partner must have at least one of the specified competencies by Microsoft in Silver or Gold before they can fully onboard or be eligible for rebate payments.
- 6. Partners do not have to have the same competency as the SKU rebate they are claiming for; ie. Partner could have Cloud Productivity competency but claim rebate for Azure.
- 7. Payments will be made on a monthly cadence. Rebate payments will be sent via wire transfer within 45 days after the end of each monthly earnings period.
- 8. Earnings must be above the minimum threshold of USD $200 to receive payment, if not earnings will roll over to the next payment period.
- 9. The Indirect Reseller Incentive is a Microsoft CSP promotion only and is not associated with Giacom or Giacom Cloud Market.
- 10. Full terms and conditions are available through Partner Center.
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Migrating from another provider?
Why choose Giacom?
Partnering with Giacom helps you save money and work more efficiently.
Rapid provisioning and management
Efficiency is key when it comes to running a business, that’s why we make it possible for you to order, deliver and manage cloud services in just a few clicks, saving you time that could be used more productively.
Easy on easy off
Giacom offer quick and easy migration with no contract tie-ins, meaning you can turn your account on and off to suit your business needs. We also offer a 'try before you buy' with all the cloud solutions.
Simple end of month billing
We offer one invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' cloud services all in one place, so that you know exactly what’s going out and when.
Our tech support team will work with you to ensure your cloud provisioning runs as smoothly as possible. Providing tech enabled resources, backed by people who care and who know their stuff.