The easiest way to get money back on Microsoft 365 services
From 1st October 2020 - 30th September 2021, Giacom partners can receive 10% cashback on $250 USD or more of billed revenue when they add new Microsoft 365 customers through the CSP program.
To be eligible for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one Microsoft competency in Gold or Silver.
Receive up to 12 months of cashback...
Partners who add new Microsoft 365 customers and bill them $250 USD or more between 1st October 2020 - 30th September 2021 can receive monthly rebates as part of the Modern Workplace incentive. To be eligible for this incentive, partners must have:
- Added a Modern Workplace customer between October 2019 - September 2020
- Customer’s end of month bill for September 2019 at $249 USD or less
- Additional seats added anytime between October 2020 - September 2021, with customer billed $250 USD or more at the end of the month.
How to register
- New and existing CSP partners will need to onboard to Partner Center before being able to access any eligible incentives, including Modern Workplace.
- Once onboarded, the Global Administrator must set up company users and assign an Incentive Administrator to grant Incentive User permissions.
- If you're eligible for incentives, the Global Administrator, Account Administrator and Incentive Administrator will receive an invite to enrol. The Incentive Administrator is the only user who can enrol into the incentive programs.
- Select the incentive(s) you wish to be enrolled in and follow the instructions in Partner Center.
- For additional help, download the Incentive Enrollment in Partner Center step-by-step guide.
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if I'm eligible for the Incentive?
All CSP Indirect Resellers that have an active MPN ID, have signed the Microsoft Partner Agreement, have either a Gold or Silver competency in those previously outlined by Microsoft, and remain in compliance with the program terms will be eligible. E.g. if you are eligible for the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive, you will be eligible for the Modern Workplace incentive.
How do I register for the Incentive?
You must onboard to Partner Center before you can access partner incentives. See above section for further instructions.
What SKUs are included in the Incentive?
Microsoft 365 Business basic, Business Standard, E3 and E5 are all included. Microsoft 365 Business Premium, E3 and E5 are also included. For a full list of all eligible SKUs, by visiting aka.ms/partnerincentives (You will need to sign-in with your Partner credentials to view the detail) and locate the CSP Reseller Accelerator Product List Addendum.
When will I be paid my earned cashback?
Rebate payments will be sent via wire transfer within 45 days after the end of the earning month. However, from 1st January 2020, partner earnings will now be subject to the introduction of the Microsoft CSP co-op component.
What are the minimum and maximum payouts by Microsoft?
The minimum threshold all partners must meet for any new customer add is $250 USD of monthly billed revenue. There is currently no payment cap, though if $10,000 USD is exceeded you will be eligible for co-op funding with 60% taken as rebate only.
Please note that incentive payments will cease when the customer’s monthly billed revenue drops below the minimum threshold. Payments will begin again once the customer returns to the minimum threshold within the same 12-month period.
What if I added my customer before October 2019?
If you added a customer between October 2019 and September 2020, your customer will still be eligible, providing they have not added more than the minimum threshold of $250 USD prior to October 2020.
How much is the incentive payout in £GBP?
The £GBP rate fluctuates in accordance with the current exchange rate. To view the current exchange rate, please visit the Financial Times website.
Terms and conditions
- The Modern Workplace incentive starts 1st October 2020 and ends 30th September 2021 and is only available to partners transacting through the CSP model.
- Partners must have an active MPN membership and remain in compliance with the incentive terms.
- The incentive takes into account the number of billed and assigned seats reported at the end of the earning month to calculate rebate.
- Customer must be new to Microsoft (measured at the TPID level) to qualify for the Modern Workplace incentive.
- Partners must provide any required banking information, including account number(s) to Microsoft (or the third-party payment vendor authorized and designated by Microsoft) to receive incentive payments.
- Partners must be eligible for the incentive either at the start of the campaign or one month prior to the end of the campaign and enroll onto Partner Center.
- Partners must provide acceptable proof of performance (e.g. sales reports) by the stated deadline outlined in Microsoft’s full term and conditions.
- Full terms and conditions can be found at can be downloaded at aka.ms/partnerincentives (You will need to sign-in with your Partner credentials to view the detail)
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Migrating from another provider?
Why choose Giacom?
Partnering with Giacom helps you save money and work more efficiently.
Rapid provisioning and management
Efficiency is key when it comes to running a business, that’s why we make it possible for you to order, deliver and manage cloud services in just a few clicks, saving you time that could be used more productively.
Easy on easy off
Giacom offer quick and easy migration with no contract tie-ins, meaning you can turn your account on and off to suit your business needs. We also offer a 'try before you buy' with all the cloud solutions.
Simple end of month billing
We offer one invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' cloud services all in one place, so that you know exactly what’s going out and when.
Our tech support team will work with you to ensure your cloud provisioning runs as smoothly as possible. Providing tech enabled resources, backed by people who care and who know their stuff.