The scalable, secure and resilient shared network drive in the cloud
Perfect for customers who are looking to replace or enhance their existing file server or NAS devices, Cloud Network Drive provides a low-cost step to the cloud for new SMB start-ups who don’t want to commit to large investments for on-premise servers.
Download reseller case studies
Cloud Network Drive enables you to...
- Deliver a solution that’s hosted in Azure without having to navigate the complexities around configuration and cost
- Save time by provisioning and managing everything in cloud.market, while modifying users remotely
- Increase reliability and stability with a cloud solution, so you can reduce time spent supporting on-premise customers and focus on bringing new business in
- Benefit from a simple and easy way to upgrade or downgrade customer storage at any time
Great product features and benefits for your customers
Unlimited users, multiple drives
Customers can scale as their business grows, partition drives and combine storage when needed
Customers can access files and folders anywhere at any time
Secure data replication
All data is replicated three times within the same UK Azure datacentre to ensure data integrity
Keep data secure by defining user permissions to grant or revoke access at a drive level
Easy to upgrade
Experience seamless upgrade transitions from 100GB to 1TB without losing access to data
With all the familiarities of an on-premise network drive, no training is required, and your customers can start sharing files immediately
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Migrating from another provider?
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
We just need a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 30-minute demo at a time that suits you
- In-depth look into the Cloud.Market
- See exclusive benefits customers receive
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Find out what Giacom can do for you
Schedule your demo with the Giacom team here:
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Rebrandable marketing materials
Book your call with the Giacom team here:
Our customers love us
"Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there's always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!"
Charlie Street, Media Street
"Support from our account manager has been outstanding and the billing experience is particularly easy compared to the two previous CSP providers we have worked with. We have commented on several occasions to Microsoft that Giacom is the easiest CSP solution we have used."
Ian McMurtrie, Brunel IT
"We are more than a number with Giacom. As we have all our clients in the management panel it aids in quantifying, we can see how much business we are doing and where we are missing potential upsells to offer our clients better protection."
Simon Pilling, Halifax Computers