Your single service provider
Your all-in-one cyber protection product
Your customers secure and happy
Acronis Cyber Cloud includes the full suite of Acronis cyber protection products, enabling you to provide a ‘pick and choose’ cyber protection solution to suit your customers.
“There is a great opportunity for services providers to build a business by meeting the demands of the growing cyber protection market ... [Acronis] provides a set of products that providers can use to market their own comprehensive backup, disaster recovery, and ransomware protection solutions.”
Phil Goodwin, Research Director at Cloud Data Management and Protection, IDC
What's available in the Acronis Cyber Cloud
Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud
Enhanced data protection with secure backup and recovery
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Comprehensive cyber protection for your customers
Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud
Disaster recovery with the flip of a switch
Acronis Cyber Files Cloud
File sync and share with uncompromised security and flexible storage
Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud
A blockchain-powered data notarization and e-signature solution
Unlimited Free Usage on Acronis Cyber Cloud until 26th April 2021
We’re giving new Acronis customers unlimited free usage on any Cyber Cloud solution until 26th April 2021.
Simply join today, login to Cloud Market and add your first customer to have the promotion applied.
Why choose Acronis Cyber Cloud?
Ensuring seamless and fully integrated protection
Simplifying the budgeting and purchasing cycle
Boosting performance and avoiding endpoint-agent conflicts
Reducing the infrastructure requirements needed
Enabling faster reactions, without switching tools
Providing a single, familiar interaction for staff
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Migrating from another provider?
- Already an existing customer?
- Interested in this product?
- I'd like more info
- I'd like to trial this product
- I need some help
Why choose Giacom?
Partnering with Giacom helps you save money and work more efficiently.
Rapid provisioning and management
Efficiency is key when it comes to running a business, that’s why we make it possible for you to order, deliver and manage cloud services in just a few clicks, saving you time that could be used more productively.
Easy on easy off
Giacom offer quick and easy migration with no contract tie-ins, meaning you can turn your account on and off to suit your business needs. We also offer a 'try before you buy' with all the cloud solutions.
Simple end of month billing
We offer one invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' cloud services all in one place, so that you know exactly what’s going out and when.
Our tech support team will work with you to ensure your cloud provisioning runs as smoothly as possible. Providing tech enabled resources, backed by people who care and who know their stuff.
Acronis case study: Union Technology Cooperative
See how Acronis Cyber Cloud has helped an MSP like you.
Union Technology Cooperative, a worker-owned managed service provider, were facing challenges such as managing multiple security vendor portals, deteriorating quality of service and support from other vendors, and end-user engagements and compliance restrictions which meant their customers weren’t able to see the security solution in action. Since switching to Acronis, they’ve recognised key benefits such as having a single and simplified security vendor management portal, and a compelling reason for end-users to be proactive and manage backups and security updates.
Find about more about the reasons and details behind their switch to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
“It is smart to approach security with a data protection mindset because you are thinking of things that other vendors wouldn’t consider. There is a ton of opportunity with the product, and we are really excited about it.” - Dennis McKernan, Director of Security at Union Technology Cooperative
Who is eligible for the offer?
This offer is only available to any reseller who is new to provisioning Acronis Cyber Cloud services (never sold Acronis before), within the offer period.
What period does the offer cover?
The offer will be available between 27th January 2021 and 26th April 2021.
Is there a limit to the consumption of services?
There is no limit to the number of end organisations, licences, or usage. As long as you are a new Acronis reseller you will be eligible.
How do I claim the offer?
You can claim your free Acronis services by provisioning the eligible services between the eligible dates. Each month we will apply a credit to your account to cover the costs.
Which services are eligible as part of the offer?
All services are eligible as long as you are a new Acronis customer.
What happens after 26th April?
Following 26th April the standard charges will apply.
Promotional offer terms & conditions
1.1 The (“Offer”) is a Giacom initiative only. Further details of the Offer are set out in section 2 of these Terms and Conditions below.
1.2 We are Giacom World Networks Limited (Giacom), whose registered office address is at Hampshire House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53 3RY.
1.3 The Offer is available to any company or individual which (A) has a signed current reseller agreement with us and (B) has a valid customer reference (MEX) number.
1.4 For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer is not available to anybody who has an agreement with us on an ‘end user’ basis.
2. The offer
2.1 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) The “Offer” shall mean any licence and consumption charges due between 27th January 2021 to 26th April 2021, will be provided free of charge.
(b) Eligible services include:
- Cyber Protect Cloud Essentials - Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Essentials - VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Essentials - Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - Hosting Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - Hosting Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Hosting Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft 365 (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft Teams (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft Hosted Exchange (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – G Suite (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Mobile (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Website (Per Workload)
- Cloud Storage Acronis Hosted Backup Cloud Storage for Per Workload model (Per GB)
- Cloud Storage Google Hosted Backup Cloud Storage for Per Workload model (Per GB)
- Cloud Storage Azure Hosted Backup Cloud Storage for Per Workload model (Per GB)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Acronis Hosted Disaster Recovery Cloud Storage (Per GB)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Hybrid Disaster Recovery Cloud Storage (Per GB)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud - Acronis Hosted - 1 compute point (Per running hour)
- Disaster Recovery CloudDR IP - Acronis Hosted
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Acronis Hosted (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Google Hosted Storage (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Azure Hosted Storage (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Hybrid (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Local (Per GB)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – Acronis Hosted (per GB)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – Hybrid (per GB)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Cyber Files Cloud (Per user)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Hosted Files Cloud Storage – Acronis Hosted (Per GB)
- Cyber Notary Cloud Acronis Cyber Notary - eSignature (per signature)
- Cyber Notary Cloud Acronis Cyber Notary - Notarization (per notarization)
- Cyber Notary Cloud Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud Storage - Acronis Hosted (per GB)
- Cyber Cloud Physical Data Shipping Acronis Cyber Cloud Physical Data Shipping to Cloud, 1 disk
- Cyber InfrastructureSPLA - Acronis Cyber Infrastructure (Per GB)
(c) A credit will be automatically applied to your account each month, covering all eligible licences.
3. Limitation of liability
3.1 We shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Offer except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including but not limited to our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation). Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall limit or affect your statutory rights.
3.2 We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person in accordance with the Offer.
3.3 We exclude our liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s participation in, or downloading of any materials in connection with, the Offer.
3.4 We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by the act or default of a third-party supplier or any circumstances beyond our reasonable control (such as any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind).
4. Additional terms
4.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the Offer.
4.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
4.3 We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and retain the right to withdraw the offer at any point.
“Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there’s always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!”
Charlie Street, Managing Director at Media Street