Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud
Part of the ‘Acronis Cloud’ suite of products, Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud is a blockchain-based service for file notarization, e-signing and verification for businesses of any size. Designed exclusively for MSPs, it allows your customers to ensure the integrity of their business-critical data, while achieving regulatory transparency and decreasing security risks.
Unlimited Free Usage on Acronis Cyber Cloud until 26th April 2021
We’re giving new Acronis customers unlimited free usage on any Cyber Cloud solution until 26th April 2021.
Simply join today, login to Cloud Market and add your first customer to have the promotion applied.
At a glance...
Allows customers to notarize files of any type via a web console or API, generating a certificate that provides publicly verifiable proof of its timestamp, integrity, and authenticity.
Customers and required parties can electronically sign documents while generating publicly verifiable proof of the timestamp and integrity of signatures.
After the signed document or file is notarized, customers can verify it from any device, at any time, directly from the solutions’s user-interface or manually through the blockchain ledger.
Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud leverages the fast-performing Ethereum blockchain, whose distributed architecture ensures verification is always available, and there is no possibility for fraud or interference.
Easy-to-use web interface
Equipped with a ready-to-use, intuitive web interface, Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud provides quick onboarding and a high level of usability for the end users.
Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud provides an ability to white-label the interface. Customize the name of the service, its logo, URLs, colour scheme, email design and more.
Verify notarized files either through the built-in interface or via public sources. As long as there’s access to the blockchain, anyone can check from any device at any time.
Smooth integration via API
Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud’s API enables tight integration with any application, with the ability to tie the service’s backend into a user interface.
Easily execute every step of the document workflow – from creation, to sending the document to multiple.
Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud is part of the Acronis Cloud suite of products
Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud
Enhanced data protection with secure backup and recovery
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Comprehensive cyber protection for your customers
Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud
Disaster recovery with the flip of a switch
Acronis Cyber Files Cloud
File sync and share with uncompromised security and flexible storage
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Migrating from another provider?
- Already an existing customer?
- Interested in this product?
- I'd like more info
- I'd like to trial this product
- I need some help
Why choose Giacom?
Partnering with Giacom helps you save money and work more efficiently.
Rapid provisioning and management
Efficiency is key when it comes to running a business, that’s why we make it possible for you to order, deliver and manage cloud services in just a few clicks, saving you time that could be used more productively.
Easy on easy off
Giacom offer quick and easy migration with no contract tie-ins, meaning you can turn your account on and off to suit your business needs. We also offer a 'try before you buy' with all the cloud solutions.
Simple end of month billing
We offer one invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' cloud services all in one place, so that you know exactly what’s going out and when.
Our tech support team will work with you to ensure your cloud provisioning runs as smoothly as possible. Providing tech enabled resources, backed by people who care and who know their stuff.
Who is eligible for the offer?
This offer is only available to any reseller who is new to provisioning Acronis Cyber Cloud services (never sold Acronis before), within the offer period.
What period does the offer cover?
The offer will be available between 27th January 2021 and 26th April 2021.
Is there a limit to the consumption of services?
There is no limit to the number of end organisations, licences, or usage. As long as you are a new Acronis reseller you will be eligible.
How do I claim the offer?
You can claim your free Acronis services by provisioning the eligible services between the eligible dates. Each month we will apply a credit to your account to cover the costs.
Which services are eligible as part of the offer?
All services are eligible as long as you are a new Acronis customer.
What happens after 26th April?
A credit will be automatically applied on the 27th August 2020, covering all consumption charges paid to Giacom for the first 3 months of the eligible Acronis services.
Promotional offer terms & conditions
1.1 The (“Offer”) is a Giacom initiative only. Further details of the Offer are set out in section 2 of these Terms and Conditions below.
1.2 We are Giacom World Networks Limited (Giacom), whose registered office address is at Bridge Haven One, Saxon Way, Priory Park, Hessle, HU13 9PG.
1.3 The Offer is available to any company or individual which (A) has a signed current reseller agreement with us and (B) has a valid customer reference (MEX) number.
1.4 For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer is not available to anybody who has an agreement with us on an ‘end user’ basis.
2. The offer
2.1 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) The “Offer” shall mean any licence and consumption charges due between 27th January 2021 to 26th April 2021, will be provided free of charge.
(b) Eligible services include:
- Cyber Protect Cloud Essentials - Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Essentials - VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Essentials - Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Standard - Hosting Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced - Hosting Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – VM (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Workstation (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Hosting Server (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft 365 (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft Teams (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Microsoft Hosted Exchange (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – G Suite (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Mobile (Per Workload)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Website (Per Workload)
- Cloud Storage Acronis Hosted Backup Cloud Storage for Per Workload model (Per GB)
- Cloud Storage Google Hosted Backup Cloud Storage for Per Workload model (Per GB)
- Cloud Storage Azure Hosted Backup Cloud Storage for Per Workload model (Per GB)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Acronis Hosted Disaster Recovery Cloud Storage (Per GB)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Hybrid Disaster Recovery Cloud Storage (Per GB)
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud - Acronis Hosted - 1 compute point (Per running hour)
- Disaster Recovery CloudDR IP - Acronis Hosted
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Acronis Hosted (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Google Hosted Storage (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Azure Hosted Storage (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Hybrid (Per GB)
- Cyber Backup Cloud Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud Standard – Local (Per GB)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – Acronis Hosted (per GB)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – Hybrid (per GB)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Cyber Files Cloud (Per user)
- Cyber Files Cloud Acronis Hosted Files Cloud Storage – Acronis Hosted (Per GB)
- Cyber Notary Cloud Acronis Cyber Notary - eSignature (per signature)
- Cyber Notary Cloud Acronis Cyber Notary - Notarization (per notarization)
- Cyber Notary Cloud Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud Storage - Acronis Hosted (per GB)
- Cyber Cloud Physical Data Shipping Acronis Cyber Cloud Physical Data Shipping to Cloud, 1 disk
- Cyber InfrastructureSPLA - Acronis Cyber Infrastructure (Per GB)
(c) A credit will be automatically applied to your account each month, covering all eligible licences.
3. Limitation of liability
3.1 We shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Offer except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including but not limited to our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation). Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall limit or affect your statutory rights.
3.2 We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person in accordance with the Offer.
3.3 We exclude our liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s participation in, or downloading of any materials in connection with, the Offer.
3.4 We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by the act or default of a third-party supplier or any circumstances beyond our reasonable control (such as any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind).
4. Additional terms
4.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the Offer.
4.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
4.3 We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and retain the right to withdraw the offer at any point.
“Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there’s always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!”
Charlie Street, Managing Director at Media Street