The complete business calling solution designed for SMB
Connect with anyone, anywhere with a next generation communications solution that brings together phone, conferencing, messaging, and meetings in Microsoft Teams. Business Voice is available as an add-on to Microsoft 365 and Office 365 plans*.
*Microsoft 365 Business Voice can be added to the following plans for up to 300 users: Office 365 Business Essentials, Business Premium, A1, E1, A3, E3; and Microsoft 365 Business, A3, E3.
With Business Voice your customers can expect...
Modern phone solution: Smart call routing and voicemail transcription plus new ways to talk and interact anytime, anywhere, and on any device
Built into Office 365: Manage voice from a familiar admin console, schedule and join meetings with one-click from your calendar, and automatically keep your email and voice contacts in-sync
Secure & reliable: Built-in security, privacy, and compliance, hosted by Microsoft’s cloud and supported with 24x7 customer care
Great product features and benefits for your customers
Modern phone system
- Enterprise-grade phone system. High-quality, reliable audio and traditional phone features like shared lines, call forwarding, call queues, and auto attendants
- Easy setup. Get started in minutes without any hardware to install or manage
- Intelligent call routing & management. Work together to handle calls, texts, and voicemails, so no requests fall through the cracks
- Visual voicemail and voicemail-to-email. Easily listen to or read your transcribed voicemails from any computer, mobile device, desk phone, and your inbox
- Smart contacts. Be prepared for every call and meeting with email, phone, meeting, and file history, plus add notes to track even more
- Unified application. Simplify communications by bringing together phone, text, conferencing, meetings, and messaging
- One-click meetings & screen share. Encourage collaboration by turning any chat into a voice call or video meeting and share your screen with one-click
- Call from anywhere, on any device. Calling made easy with a consistent experience across web, desktop, mobile apps, and even desk and conference phones
- Powerful conferencing. Get everyone connected fast through your web browser, dial-in audio bridge, or from the Microsoft Teams desktop and mobile apps
- Built-in Office apps. Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote right within the context of a call or meeting.
Built into Office 365
- Simplify IT. Set up and manage in the same admin console as the rest of your Office 365 services
- Outlook integration. Schedule and join online meetings right from your calendar, and automatically keep your email and voice contacts in-sync
- Robust security. Get built-in security, privacy, and compliance delivered from Microsoft’s trusted cloud
- One provider. Save money on all your communications with a low, monthly price and no contracts
- 24x7 customer care. Get support you can count on and get setup fast with a dedicated onboarding specialist
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Migrating from another provider?
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
We just need a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 30-minute demo at a time that suits you
- In-depth look into the Cloud.Market
- See exclusive benefits customers receive
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Find out what Giacom can do for you
Schedule your demo with the Giacom team here:
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Rebrandable marketing materials
Book your call with the Giacom team here:
Our customers love us
"Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there's always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!"
Charlie Street, Media Street
"Support from our account manager has been outstanding and the billing experience is particularly easy compared to the two previous CSP providers we have worked with. We have commented on several occasions to Microsoft that Giacom is the easiest CSP solution we have used."
Ian McMurtrie, Brunel IT
"We are more than a number with Giacom. As we have all our clients in the management panel it aids in quantifying, we can see how much business we are doing and where we are missing potential upsells to offer our clients better protection."
Simon Pilling, Halifax Computers