The complete business calling solution designed for SMB
Connect with anyone, anywhere with a next generation communications solution that brings together phone, conferencing, messaging, and meetings in Microsoft Teams. Business Voice is available as an add-on to Microsoft 365 plans*.
*Microsoft 365 Business Voice can be added to the following plans for up to 300 users: Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Business Standard, A1, E1, A3, E3; and Microsoft 365 Business Premium, A3, E3.
What is Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Microsoft 365 Business Voice makes it easy for small and medium organizations to turn Microsoft Teams into a powerful and flexible telephone system. It's a replacement for traditional telephony providers and in-house phone systems that can be difficult and costly to manage.
Calls to other Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams users are free, but if you want your users to be able to call regular phones, and you don't already have a service provider to make voice calls, you need to buy a Calling Plan.
Coming soon: Direct Routing by Gamma
Gamma’s Direct Routing is a cost-effective alternative to Calling Plans for Microsoft 365, replacing any existing phone system with Teams for inbound/outbound calling.
And selling through Giacom is the ‘feature rich’ way of getting the most out of their Direct Routing. Meaning you benefit from the most number of features, that aren’t available via Gamma direct or any other vendors, and for the best price too. See how our calling plan compares to others...
With Business Voice your customers can expect...
Modern phone solution: Smart call routing and voicemail transcription plus new ways to talk and interact anytime, anywhere, and on any device
Built into Microsoft 365: Manage voice from a familiar admin console, schedule and join meetings with one-click from your calendar, and automatically keep your email and voice contacts in-sync
Secure & reliable: Built-in security, privacy, and compliance, hosted by Microsoft’s cloud and supported with 24x7 customer care
Great product features and benefits for your customers
Modern phone system
- Enterprise-grade phone system. High-quality, reliable audio and traditional phone features like shared lines, call forwarding, call queues, and auto attendants
- Easy setup. Get started in minutes without any hardware to install or manage
- Intelligent call routing & management. Work together to handle calls, texts, and voicemails, so no requests fall through the cracks
- Visual voicemail and voicemail-to-email. Easily listen to or read your transcribed voicemails from any computer, mobile device, desk phone, and your inbox
- Smart contacts. Be prepared for every call and meeting with email, phone, meeting, and file history, plus add notes to track even more
- Unified application. Simplify communications by bringing together phone, text, conferencing, meetings, and messaging
- One-click meetings & screen share. Encourage collaboration by turning any chat into a voice call or video meeting and share your screen with one-click
- Call from anywhere, on any device. Calling made easy with a consistent experience across web, desktop, mobile apps, and even desk and conference phones
- Powerful conferencing. Get everyone connected fast through your web browser, dial-in audio bridge, or from the Microsoft Teams desktop and mobile apps
- Built-in Microsoft apps. Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote right within the context of a call or meeting.
Built into Microsoft 365
- Simplify IT. Set up and manage in the same admin console as the rest of your Microsoft 365 services
- Outlook integration. Schedule and join online meetings right from your calendar, and automatically keep your email and voice contacts in-sync
- Robust security. Get built-in security, privacy, and compliance delivered from Microsoft’s trusted cloud
- One provider. Save money on all your communications with a low, monthly price and no contracts
- 24x7 customer care. Get support you can count on and get setup fast with a dedicated onboarding specialist
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Migrating from another provider?
Why choose Giacom?
Partnering with Giacom helps you save money and work more efficiently.
Rapid provisioning and management
Efficiency is key when it comes to running a business, that’s why we make it possible for you to order, deliver and manage cloud services in just a few clicks, saving you time that could be used more productively.
Easy on easy off
Giacom offer quick and easy migration with no contract tie-ins, meaning you can turn your account on and off to suit your business needs. We also offer a 'try before you buy' with all the cloud solutions.
Simple end of month billing
We offer one invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' cloud services all in one place, so that you know exactly what’s going out and when.
Our tech support team will work with you to ensure your cloud provisioning runs as smoothly as possible. Providing tech enabled resources, backed by people who care and who know their stuff.
Frequently asked questions
What is Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cloud-based phone system built for small and medium sized businesses. It enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones on the public switched telephone network (PSTN) in Microsoft Teams.
Where can I learn more about Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Who is Microsoft 365 Business Voice intended for?
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) that are seeking a modern phone system that helps them to simplify communications.
What’s included in Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Business Voice includes a phone system, domestic calling plan, and audio conferencing. For customers in the UK, the domestic calling plan includes 1,200 minutes to destinations within the UK. Audio conferencing includes a dial-in conferencing bridge that can accommodate up to 250 attendees.
A prepaid wallet (known as communications credits) is available for adding toll-free, additional minutes, international calling and other pay-per-minute charges.
An optional international calling plan can be added to Business Voice. It includes 600 min/user/month.
Review the Microsoft 365 Business Voice service description for a list of core features.
“Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there’s always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!”
Charlie Street, Managing Director at Media Street