The smart, simple conference call service that calls you
Business users waste approximately 15 minutes on a typical conference call, where they often struggle to get the meeting started, experience technical difficulties or deal with unavoidable distractions. If this sounds familiar to your customers, they aren’t alone. In fact, the amount of time wasted on conference calls costs businesses approximately £26 billion a year. Conference Call can eliminate all those pain points and more.
Conference call by Meetup call includes...
- Unlimited conference calls within the UK
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook and other calendars
- Includes dial-out to the UK, screenshare and call recording features
- Self-service administration area to add, remove and manage users
- 100+ International dial-in numbers in over 70 countries*
- One tap dial-in for smartphones
- Call Me feature to dial attendees when the meeting begins
*Please note: Accessing calls from international numbers will incur charges as specified by the service provider not included in this service
Enjoy an anywhere office experience with the next generation conference call service
Conference Call by Meetupcall works with any device, across the globe, making remote working highly feasible and – dare we say it – fun! With one simple monthly fee and no hidden charges, unlimited calls and a feature-rich dashboard that’s easy on the eye and simple to navigate, Conference Call by Meetupcall is the perfect way to arrange, join and manage meetings in or out of the office. Plus, with the added 1-Touch Dial-In feature your customers can be on a conference call in just a few seconds straight from their phone, no passwords or PINs required. Exclusive to Giacom in the CSP market, this is conference calling as it should be.
Great product features and benefits for your customers
HD call quality
Crystal clear HD audio with advance background noise filtering
Instant call recordings
Record your conference calls at the touch of a button and securely store them for up to a year
Call me when it starts
The super smart 'Call Me' feature automatically dials attendees at the start of a meeting, eliminating lengthy waiting times
One tap dial-in
With Conference Call, all it takes is one tap via a smartphone to join the call. Or dial-in the traditional way via a local or international number
Everything in one place
One dashboard, multiple options. Conference Call allows presenters to add, remove and manage users in real-time
Easy use screenshare
The screenshare feature allows attendees to see product demos, presentations and plans – all with one simple click
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Migrating from another provider?
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
We just need a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 30-minute demo at a time that suits you
- In-depth look into the Cloud.Market
- See exclusive benefits customers receive
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Find out what Giacom can do for you
Schedule your demo with the Giacom team here:
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Rebrandable marketing materials
Book your call with the Giacom team here:
Our customers love us
"Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there's always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!"
Charlie Street, Media Street
"Support from our account manager has been outstanding and the billing experience is particularly easy compared to the two previous CSP providers we have worked with. We have commented on several occasions to Microsoft that Giacom is the easiest CSP solution we have used."
Ian McMurtrie, Brunel IT
"We are more than a number with Giacom. As we have all our clients in the management panel it aids in quantifying, we can see how much business we are doing and where we are missing potential upsells to offer our clients better protection."
Simon Pilling, Halifax Computers