Mitel and Yealink handsets for every Hosted Voice package
All Giacom partners can now order Mitel and Yealink handsets exclusively through our Cloud Market. Designed to be paired with our Hosted Voice packages, the handsets come in a range of series with many different features available for your customers.
A powerful phone that’s perfect for the modern enterprise user. As one of the newest in the Mitel series and designed as a flexible system with high quality communication experience, the 6900 series provides support for USB, Bluetooth and Analog handsets and features Gigabit Ethernet connections. Plus, your customers will also get crystal clear HD audio, phonebook and a high quality full-duplex speakerphone.
The 6900 series includes the following models...
A standard cordless phone system that’s designed specifically for small businesses. This powerful yet delicate device allows your customers to make calls at the drop of a hat, without the complex features. As a DECT handset, it includes all the regular features your customers will expect such as a speakerphone, phonebook and an analog port. Your customers will also benefit from eco mode, receive a cordless device and benefit from 3-way conference calls.
The Yealink W52TP SIP DECT Handset is the only model available. Partners can also purchase additional handsets and signal repeaters too.
- Yealink W52TP SIP DECT
- All handsets can also be purchased with patch leads from 1.5m to 10m.
- Orders will be processed manually by Giacom, partners must send their order details via a PO or Email to email@example.com, and include the following information: Unit Type and Quantity, Business Name, Contact Name, Telephone Number, Invoice Email Address and the Order Total with a delivery charge excluding VAT.
- All orders will ship only when items are available. We estimate a turnaround of two working days, though in the unlikely event of low stock this may take up to five working days.
- Orders will be delivered by DPD and can either be placed as Standard Next Day Delivery between 9am and 6pm, or pre-noon delivery between 7.30am and 12pm.
- Giacom are only able to supply handsets to partners that have active Hosted Voice orders in place.
- All partners will soon be able to process their Mitel Handset order in the Giacom Cloud Market, please stay tuned for more information.
Great product features and benefits for your customers
Our team of sales experts and support technicians are on hand to support you.
No contract tie ins, no minimum numbers, order cloud services in just a few clicks.
One invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' services.
Exclusive rate below vendor RRP and maximise your sales profit.
Easy to switch
Migrating your services to us is easy and we provide support all the way.
Easy to use, fully rebrandable marketing materials.
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Migrating from another provider?
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
We just need a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 30-minute demo at a time that suits you
- In-depth look into the Cloud.Market
- See exclusive benefits customers receive
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Find out what Giacom can do for you
Schedule your demo with the Giacom team here:
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Rebrandable marketing materials
Book your call with the Giacom team here:
Our customers love us
"Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there's always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!"
Charlie Street, Media Street
"Support from our account manager has been outstanding and the billing experience is particularly easy compared to the two previous CSP providers we have worked with. We have commented on several occasions to Microsoft that Giacom is the easiest CSP solution we have used."
Ian McMurtrie, Brunel IT
"We are more than a number with Giacom. As we have all our clients in the management panel it aids in quantifying, we can see how much business we are doing and where we are missing potential upsells to offer our clients better protection."
Simon Pilling, Halifax Computers