Mitel and Yealink handsets for every Hosted Voice package
All Giacom partners can now order Mitel and Yealink handsets exclusively through our Cloud Market. Designed to be paired with our Hosted Voice packages, the handsets come in a range of series with many different features available for your customers.
A powerful phone that’s perfect for the modern enterprise user. As one of the newest in the Mitel series and designed as a flexible system with high quality communication experience, the 6900 series provides support for USB, Bluetooth and Analog handsets and features Gigabit Ethernet connections. Plus, your customers will also get crystal clear HD audio, phonebook and a high quality full-duplex speakerphone.
The 6900 series includes the following models...
A standard cordless phone system that’s designed specifically for small businesses. This powerful yet delicate device allows your customers to make calls at the drop of a hat, without the complex features. As a DECT handset, it includes all the regular features your customers will expect such as a speakerphone, phonebook and an analog port. Your customers will also benefit from eco mode, receive a cordless device and benefit from 3-way conference calls.
The Yealink W52TP SIP DECT Handset is the only model available. Partners can also purchase additional handsets and signal repeaters too.
- Yealink W52TP SIP DECT
- All handsets can also be purchased with patch leads from 1.5m to 10m.
- Orders will be processed manually by Giacom, partners must send their order details via a PO or Email to [email protected], and include the following information: Unit Type and Quantity, Business Name, Contact Name, Telephone Number, Invoice Email Address and the Order Total with a delivery charge excluding VAT.
- All orders will ship only when items are available. We estimate a turnaround of two working days, though in the unlikely event of low stock this may take up to five working days.
- Orders will be delivered by DPD and can either be placed as Standard Next Day Delivery between 9am and 6pm, or pre-noon delivery between 7.30am and 12pm.
- Giacom are only able to supply handsets to partners that have active Hosted Voice orders in place.
- All partners will soon be able to process their Mitel Handset order in the Giacom Cloud Market, please stay tuned for more information.
Great product features and benefits for your customers
Our team of sales experts and support technicians are on hand to support you.
No contract tie ins, no minimum numbers, order cloud services in just a few clicks.
One invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' services.
Exclusive rate below vendor RRP and maximise your sales profit.
Easy to switch
Migrating your services to us is easy and we provide support all the way.
Easy to use, fully rebrandable marketing materials.
- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Migrating from another provider?
Why choose Giacom?
Partnering with Giacom helps you save money and work more efficiently.
Rapid provisioning and management
Efficiency is key when it comes to running a business, that’s why we make it possible for you to order, deliver and manage cloud services in just a few clicks, saving you time that could be used more productively.
Easy on easy off
Giacom offer quick and easy migration with no contract tie-ins, meaning you can turn your account on and off to suit your business needs. We also offer a 'try before you buy' with all the cloud solutions.
Simple end of month billing
We offer one invoice and one monthly bill for all your customers' cloud services all in one place, so that you know exactly what’s going out and when.
Our tech support team will work with you to ensure your cloud provisioning runs as smoothly as possible. Providing tech enabled resources, backed by people who care and who know their stuff.
“Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there’s always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!”
Charlie Street, Managing Director at Media Street