From 1st July 2017 until 30th June 2018, Giacom partners can watch their profits grow with a new reseller incentive. All partners purchasing Microsoft CSP licenses through our Cloud Marketplace can benefit from 23% total savings as standard.
If you provision either Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Enterprise E3, and Office 365 Enterprise E5 you'll get an additional 3% savings incentive. That means you get an extra 11% rebate on top of our exclusive 15% partner discount.
To qualify for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one of the following competencies in Silver or Gold before 31st December 2017:
1. The "Partner Admin" will have received an invitation email from email@example.com.
The "Partner Admin" is determined by using the MPN Primary Contact.
2. Sign in and request your PIN.
3. Receive PIN in email and use it to log on to the Welcome Page.
4. To enrol:
- Verify the account information
- Sign agreements and accept T&Cs
- Create your payment profile
- Create your tax profile
If you need additional help during logging in, go to: http://mspartner.microsoft.com and click support on the top menu.
Q: Who in my Company will receive the email invitation?
A: The person listed as Partner Administrator for your previous incentive system/process. It must be a company email address.
Q: I've lost my email invitation. What should I do?
A: Check your inbox. If you have not received the email invitation you should request a new invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org
(The invitation email is valid for 180 days).
Q: The person nominated as Partner Administrator is no longer with the Company. What should I do?
A: Send an email to email@example.com and request a new admin be set up.
1. The Indirect Reseller Incentive is available to all Microsoft resellers who transact via an Indirect CSP directly. Purchases must be made through CSP.
2. Partner must be a registered Microsoft Partner and have an MPN ID to be eligible. MPN ID must be the same used for all CSP transactions.
3. The Giacom discount rate of 15% for Office 365 and 10% on Azure is standard and automatically applied before purchase. The rebate you receive from Microsoft will be applied to the price you purchased the Microsoft CSP license at in our Cloud Marketplace.
4. Incentive period begins on 1st July 2017 and ends on 30th June 2018.
5. To qualify for the incentive, partner must have at least one of the specified competencies by Microsoft in Silver or Gold by December 31st 2017.
6. Partners do not have to have the same competency as the SKU rebate they are claiming for; ie. Partner could have Cloud Productivity competency
but claim rebate for Azure.
7. Partners can expect payment for the active CSP SKUs provisioned within incentive period at the end of the two six-month periods;
1st July - 31st December 2017 and 1st January - 30th June.
8. The Indirect Reseller Incentive is a Microsoft CSP promotion only and is not associated with Giacom.
9. Full terms and conditions are available through the Partner Incentives Experience portal.