From 1st January until 30th June 2019, Giacom partners can watch their profits grow with a new reseller incentive. All partners purchasing Microsoft CSP licenses through the Cloud Market can benefit with up to 35% total savings.
Depending on the SKU provisioned, you'll receive anywhere between a 2% and 20% rebate payment on top of our 15% partner discount for Microsoft CSP licenses (Office 365, Dynamics, Microsoft 365 etc), or 10% on Azure.
To qualify for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one of the following competencies in Silver or Gold before onboarding.
1.New eligible partners will receive an invitation from Microsoft firstname.lastname@example.org to access the Partner Incentive Experience (PIExp) Tool. All invitations will be sent to the Partner Administrator, which is determined as the Primary Contact provided in MPN.
2. Partners who have onboarded to the partner incentive tool in a previous fiscal year will not need to re-onboard, but must continue to meet eligibility requirements.
3. Sign in and enrol:
- Verify account information
- Sign agreements and accept T&Cs
- Create your payment profile
- Create your tax profile
4. If you do not receive your invitation from Microsoft and believe you have met all the eligibility requirements, please contact email@example.com.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M ELIGIBLE FOR THE INCENTIVE?
All CSP Indirect Resellers that have an active MPN ID, have signed an active Microsoft Cloud Reseller Agreement, and have attained a gold or silver competency as specified from the list above will be eligible. New partners can expect to receive their onboarding invitations to PIExp within 30 days of completing all eligibility requirements.
WHAT ARE THIS YEAR'S CURRENT RATES?
You can obtain a copy of this year's current rates by visiting aka.ms/partnerincentives.
I'VE LOST MY EMAIL INVITATION, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Check your inbox. If you have not received the email invitation you should request a new invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. The invitation email is valid for 180 days.
OUR PARTNER ADMINISTRATOR IS NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Send an email to email@example.com and request a new partner administrator to be set up.
HOW LONG AFTER COMPLETING ONBOARDING BEFORE I CAN SEE EARNINGS IN PIEXP?
Eligible earnings for the current period will be viewable within 72 hours of onboarding.
I'M ALREADY ONBOARDED TO THE CSP INCENTIVE PROGRAM FROM LAST YEAR, DO I HAVE TO RE-ONBOARD?
No, you don't have to re-onboard. However, you must ensure your MPN ID remains active, you continue to meet the MPN competencies throughout the year, and your payment and tax profile is up to date.
WHEN WILL I BE PAID MY EARNED INCENTIVES?
Rebate payments will be sent via wire transfer within 45 days after the end of each monthly earnings period. Starting in FY19, payments will be made on a monthly cadence.
I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE CSP INDIRECT RESELLER INCENTIVE, I'VE ONBOARDED AND HAVE BEEN TRANSACTING WITH MICROSOFT. WHY AM I NOT RECEIVING PAYMENTS?
a) If the incentive payments are below the minimum payment threshold of USD $200, earnings will not be released but will carry over to the next payment cycle.
b) Partners may have multiple MPN IDs, please ensure that your subscriptions are placed under the correct one that's onboarded to the incentive.
c) There are many other reasons; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW ARE MY PAYMENTS CALCULATED?
For core CSP licenses, calculations are based on billed revenue. For Azure Reserved VM Instances, these are based on consumption.
IS THE CSP INDIRECT RESELLER INCENTIVE BASED ON MICROSOFT ONLINE SERVICES REVENUE ONLY?
Yes, incentives earned through this program are for Microsoft Online Services revenue only, excluding Exchange Lite and other adjustments such as Internal Use Rights or trial seats.
1. The CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive is available to all Microsoft resellers who transact via an Indirect Provider. Purchases must be made through CSP to be eligible for rebate payment.
2. Partner must be a registered Microsoft Partner and have an MPN ID to be eligible. MPN ID must be the same used for all CSP transactions.
3. The Giacom discount rate of 15% for Microsoft CSP services and 10% for Microsoft Azure is standard and automatically applied before purchase. The rebate you receive from Microsoft will be applied to the price you purchased the Microsoft CSP license in Giacom Cloud Market.
4. Incentive period begins on 1st January 2019 and ends on 30th June 2019.
5. To qualify for the incentive, partner must have at least one of the specified competencies by Microsoft in Silver or Gold before they can fully onboard or be eligible for rebate payments.
6. Partners do not have to have the same competency as the SKU rebate they are claiming for; ie. Partner could have Cloud Productivity competency but claim rebate for Azure.
7. Starting in FY19, payments will be made on a monthly cadence. Rebate payments will be sent via wire transfer within 45 days after the end of each monthly earnings period.
8. Earnings must be above the minimum threshold of USD $200 to receive payment, if not earnings will roll over to the next payment period.
9. The Indirect Reseller Incentive is a Microsoft CSP promotion only and is not associated with Giacom or Giacom Cloud Market.
10. Full terms and conditions are available through Partner Incentive Experience (PIExp).