Receive $2,000 cashback when you buy 15 or more eligible Dynamics 365 licenses through Giacom Cloud Market
THE EASIEST WAY TO SAVE MONEY
ON DYNAMICS 365
From 1st January to 30th June 2019, Giacom partners can receive $2,000 for each new SMB customer they onboard to Dynamics 365 Business Central, Sales or Customer Engagement, providing 15 or more subscriptions are provisioned per customer.
To be eligible for the incentive, partners must be classed as ‘active’ for the global CSP incentive, meaning they must have an active MPN membership and at least one Microsoft competency in Gold or Silver.
Partners will receive $2,000 per SMB customer, providing they have assigned a seat/license to 15 users and are being actively billed on the following SKUs:
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
If you don’t reach the requirement of 15 user subscriptions per SMB customer at the end of the campaign period, you will not be eligible for the cashback incentive.
1. Partners must ensure they meet the eligibility requirements to participate in the Dynamics 365 SMB CSP Incentive.
2. Partners who have already received an email invitation from Microsoft (email@example.com) for the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive will be automatically eligible and will be enrolled into the Dynamics 365 SMB CSP Incentive.
3. Partners who have not received an email invitation from Microsoft are advised to contact MPN Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if they are eligible for the Incentive and ask to be added if they meet all the requirements.
4. Once the Partner Administrator receives their invitation, they must sign in to the Partner Incentive Experience (PIExp) Tool and follow these steps:
- Verify account information
- Sign agreements and accept T&Cs
- Create your payment profile
- Create your tax profile
How do I know if I'm eligible for the Incentive?
All CSP Indirect Resellers that have an active MPN ID, have signed an active Microsoft Cloud Reseller Agreement, have either a Gold or Silver competency in those previously outlined by Microsoft, and remain in compliance with the program terms will be eligible. E.g. if you are eligible for the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive, you will be eligible for the Dynamics 365 SMB CSP incentive.
How do I register for the Incentive?
Eligible partners will be able to register directly through the Partner Incentive (PIExp) Tool, but do not necessarily have to complete the onboarding process, as they must be enrolled into the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive program to participate.
What is a new SMB customer?
Customers must fall within the SMB sub-segment to be eligible. New customers are defined as customers that have not previously purchased Dynamics 365 through CSP.
What SKUs are included in the Incentive?
Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. For a full list of eligible SKUs, please contact your Account Manager.
When will I be paid my earned cashback?
Eligible partners will be notified by email of any potential rebate payments, which are sent via wire transfer within 90 days after the campaign end date on 30th June 2019.
What are the minimum and maximum payouts by Microsoft?
A minimum payout of $2,000 applies for this campaign. If the partner accrues less than the minimum payout amount, they will forfeit the unpaid rebate amount. E.g. If you onboard one new SMB customer, you will receive $2,000 in cashback, providing they are actively billed for 15 or more users at the end of the campaign. There is no maximum payout cap on this campaign.
1. The Microsoft 365 SMB CSP Incentive starts from 1st January and ends on 30th June 2019 and is only available to partners transacting through the CSP model.
2. Partners must have an active MPN membership and remain in compliance with the Incentive terms.
3. The Incentive takes into account the number of billed and assigned seats reported at the end of June 2019 to calculate partner rebate on new SMB customers only.
4. Partners must provide any required banking information, including account number(s) to Microsoft (or the third-party payment vendor authorized and designated by Microsoft) to receive Incentive payments.
5. Partners must be eligible for the Incentive either at the start of the campaign or one month prior to the end of the campaign and enroll onto the CSP Indirect Reseller global incentive program.
6. Partners must provide acceptable proof of performance (e.g. sales reports) by the stated deadline outlined in Microsoft’s full term and conditions.