Free Up Extra Cash
Free up some extra cash before Christmas by encouraging a friend to sell Hosted Exchange with Giacom. Once your referral adds 10 Hosted Exchange Mailboxes, and receives their first invoice, you’ll be rewarded with £100 credit. The more friends you refer, the more credits you receive.
Thanks for registering for our Hosted Exchange Referral Incentive! We’ve received your registration and your Account Manager will be in touch with you shortly regarding your unique reference code.
1. The Offer is a Giacom incentive only and is not associated with any other third party or companies thereof. By registering for the Offer, the partner is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Offer registration period ends on 31st December 2017, unless otherwise stated, and is open to all Giacom partners who have signed up to our Cloud Market and own a valid MEX number.
3. All registered partners will receive a unique code from their Account Manager, which will be sent to the email provided on sign up. The unique code should be shared with the referral and quoted to an Account Manager when they sign up to the Giacom Cloud Market.
4. Partners can qualify for their £100 credit should their referral have added and been billed for 10 or more Hosted Exchange mailboxes over a one-month period. Once qualified, the Account Manager will provide the partner with a £100 credit code which can be claimed in cloud.market.
5. Partners cannot claim the Offer should their referral add less than 10 mailboxes over a one-month period.
6. Partners can refer up to 10 companies each, so long as the referrals add and are billed for 10 or more Hosted Exchange mailboxes over a one-month period.
7. The £100 credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative.
8. Employees of Giacom World Networks Ltd, close relatives or any individual otherwise connected to the Offer may not register.
9. Giacom is located at the registered office: Giacom World Networks Ltd, Bridge Haven One, Saxon Way, Priory Park, Hessle, HU13 9PG.