Buy exclusively from Giacom
at competitive prices
Mitel and Yealink Handsets for every Hosted Voice package
All Giacom partners can now order Mitel and Yealink handsets exclusively through our Cloud Market. Designed to be paired with our Hosted Voice packages, the handsets come in a range of series with many different features available for your customers.
With the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone, the 5300 series is often the best choice for office workers. Its user-friendly features and customisation options allows users to freely handle calls and easily set up conference calls. There’s also the option to use handsfree speakerphone, easy access to voicemails and backlit LED display, plus 12, 24 and 48 multi-function keys.
A powerful phone that’s perfect for the modern enterprise user. As one of the newest in the Mitel series and designed as a flexible system with high quality communication experience, the 6900 series provides support for USB, Bluetooth and Analog handsets and features Gigabit Ethernet connections. Plus, your customers will also get crystal clear HD audio, phonebook and a high quality full-duplex speakerphone.
A standard cordless phone system that’s designed specifically for small businesses. This powerful yet delicate device allows your customers to make calls at the drop of a hat, without the complex features. As a DECT handset, it includes all the regular features your customers will expect such as a speakerphone, phonebook and an analog port. Your customers will also benefit from eco mode, receive a cordless device and benefit from 3-way conference calls.
For specific model features, please contact your Account Manager on 0333 332 0888
1. All handsets can also be purchased with patch leads from 1.5m to 10m.
2. Orders will be processed manually by Giacom, partners must send their order details via a PO or Email to email@example.com, and include the following information: Unit Type and Quantity, Business Name, Contact Name, Telephone Number, Invoice Email Address and the Order Total with a delivery charge excluding VAT.
3. All orders will ship only when items are available. We estimate a turnaround of two working days, though in the unlikely event of low stock this may take up to five working days.
4. Orders will be delivered by DPD and can either be placed as Standard Next Day Delivery between 9am and 6pm, or pre-noon delivery between 7.30am and 12pm.
5. Giacom are only able to supply handsets to partners that have active Hosted Voice orders in place.
6. All partners will soon be able to process their Mitel Handset order in the Giacom Cloud Market, please stay tuned for more information.