Date: Monday, July 27, 2020, 10.30am
This Airlift event offers an in-depth overview of Power Apps that will prepare you to effectively envision specific business solutions.
This Airlift event offers an in-depth overview of Power Apps that will prepare you to effectively envision specific business solutions. You will learn how to:
- Build canvas apps and model driven apps and will take a deep dive into Common data services.
- Build and use model-driven apps which includes creating a publisher and a solution as well as entities, fields and relationships.
- Leverage Power Apps Build Tools to automate deployment steps.
- Support your governance initiatives by using the Center of Excellence toolkit which provides a series of Power Platform templates.
- Enable self-service interactions and real-time Power Apps experiences for external users also known as Power Apps Portals.
You will also learn about Learn about AI builder.
Important note: This training has specific prerequisites, you are responsible for fulling them before the start to obtain the most benefits from your attendance (see prerequisites below).
- Students should have 1-2 years of Power Apps experience.
- Should have taken exam MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (passed or fail) certification or equivalent certification
- Minimum: To make the most of this training it is highly recommended for students to complete the following Beginner track (Power Apps and Power Automate beginner learning path) and earn the corresponding badges.