1. The Offer is a Giacom incentive only and is not associated with any other third party or companies thereof. By registering for the Offer, the partner is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Offer period ends on 31st March 2018, unless otherwise stated, and is open to all Giacom partners who have signed up to our Cloud Market and own a valid MEX number.
3. For every new Symantec.cloud license that is sold by the reseller to their customer and is active at the end of the billing month, the reseller will receive £1 credit. This means that if a reseller sells 20 new Symantec.cloud licenses that month, and those 20 licenses remain active at the end of billing, the reseller will receive £20 credit.
4. All registered partners will receive a credit code from their Account Manager, which will be sent to the email provided on sign up. You will receive a different credit code each month for the period of the Offer, providing you have purchased new Symantec.cloud licenses and are billed for them between the 26th and 28th of each month.
5. All Symantec.cloud SKUs are eligible for the Offer and includes the following: Email Protect; Email Safeguard; Symantec Advanced Threat Protection for Email; Web Protect & Control; Web Smart Connect; Email Protect / Web Protect & Control Bundle; Email Safeguard / Web Protect & Control Bundle.
6. The credit code is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative.
7. Employees of Giacom World Networks Ltd, close relatives or any individual otherwise connected to the Offer may not register.
8. Giacom is located at the registered office: Giacom World Networks Ltd, Bridge Haven One, Saxon Way, Priory Park, Hessle, HU13 9PG.